This week we sent out the first installment of our monthly staff newsletter. Aside from including tricks of the trade (how to French braid!) and recipes (chocolate chip muffins- yum!), we challenged our counselors to pause from the hustle and bustle of the “real world” to do a few things to remind them how sweet this life is. See if you can take our challenge!
Can you complete five of the following tasks by the end of the month?
- Make a new friend.
- Say hello to ten strangers on the street.
- Play with shaving cream.
- Blow bubbles.
- Make someone you love breakfast in bed.
- Pick wild flowers.
- Send snail mail (or snail texts!)
- Start your morning with a dance party.
- Read a good book.
- Write a list of everything you’re thankful for.
- Take a walk.
- Take a bath.
- Ignore Facebook for a whole week.
- Go fresh-faced: no make-up for a day.
- Eat a s’more.
- Watch the sunrise.
- Carve a pumpkin.