Get ready to have the time of your life this summer! A summer camp counselor job at Rockbrook provides you with the perfect opportunity to make a difference. You’ll find yourself engaged in meaningful, important work, and you’ll have an absolute blast doing it!
A Real Community
Being a Camp Counselor
Take a few minutes and see what it’s like.
Making a difference
Why work at Rockbrook?
With all the ways you could choose to spend your summer, what makes Rockbrook so special?
If you want to make a positive difference in the lives of children and love being active outdoors, then working at Rockbrook simply can’t be beat.
- Join a community where everyone is celebrated and supported.
- Teach girls that they are valuable and capable.
- Discover your own capacity for leadership.
- Spend your days engaged in meaningful, fun work.
- Experience the joy of work defined by spontaneity and charisma.
- Delight in the outside world— spend your summer living, working, playing, and exploring in the beautiful mountains of Western North Carolina.
So much more than a summer job!
At Rockbrook, we place a special emphasis on the professional development of our staff.
Working here will likely change your life- by helping you learn so much about yourself and your capabilities, and developing important skills that will serve you well long after the summer.
Your work as a camp counselor will make you feel powerful and confident, and you’ll end the summer rewarded and extremely proud of who you are and what you have to offer the world.
It means that much!