Life as a Rockbrook counselor is fun, fast-paced, and unlike anything you’ve ever experienced. By living in a cabin and teaching an activity, you’re facilitating an amazing amount of growth within our community. Your days will be spent laughing and playing, and doing so much good!
As Rockbrook counselors, we’ll dedicate each day to:
Promoting Self- Confidence
- Encourage girls to be proud of who they are, just as they are
- Help girls live happy, healthy, well-balanced, meaningful, and motivated lives
Teaching Life Skills
- Introduce campers to life skills that will encourage autonomy, build community, and promote happiness
- Provide support and create a safe space for campers to practice these skills
Engaging in Meaningful Conversations
- Help campers learn, grow, and increase their understanding of the world through their conversations at camp
Teaching Specialty Skills
- Share your skills by teaching an activity (we offer close to 30 different activities!)
- Encourage girls to try new things and progress their skills for the joy of simply engaging in an activity- not for competitive advancement
Having Fun, Fun, Fun!
- Spend your days laughing and enjoying the company of the kindest, funniest, goofiest, fun-loving campers and staff around!