This week we sent out the second installment of our Rockbrook staff newsletter. Beyond including tricks of the trade (how to tell a proper joke- har har) and recipes for holiday treats (chocolaty brownies!), we coaxed our counselors to dive into the joys of the holiday season and take on a challenge that will keep their days merry and bright.
See if you can take on our December challenge.
Can you complete seven of the following tasks by the end of the month?
- Treat a friend to a candy cane
- Turn off your TV for the entirety of a week
- Build a gingerbread house
- Laugh so hard your stomach hurts
- Play a board game
- Roast a marshmallow
- Look at old photo albums
- Light a candle
- Join a sports team
- Try a new recipe
- Pay for a stranger’s meal at a restaurant
- Sing in the shower
- Plant a flower indoors
- Begin to learn a new language
- Reconnect with an old friend
- Learn a new skill