Answering your Alumna Questions
- How can I find my old camp friends? Take a moment and register here as alum and then you will have access to our alum database. Also register for an account on our Rockbrook “Friends Net” social network. Search for old friends and reconnect!
- What age can my daughter or granddaughter start coming to camp? Rockbrook sessions are open to girls ages 6-16.
- When is the next Rockbrook Reunion? Our next reunion will be held during the end of August, 2016. There’s more info (and a way to register!) here.
- How can I help Rockbrook? The best way you can help Rockbrook is to spread the word about your camp experience! We are always happy to talk to prospective families, so please refer them to our website. If you would like some catalogs to share with friends then just let us know. 🙂
- Is there a Rockbrook Scholarship Fund? Yes, we have established the Redbird Endowment as a fund to assist those campers in need. You can help by making a tax-deductible donation to the fund! Visit the camp Endowment page for more information.
- Who are the current directors of RBC? – After 24 years as the Director of camp, Jerry Stone has passed the torch to Sarah Reed Carter and her husband Jeff. They began working at RBC in the late 1980s, and in 2008 bought the camp and now run it.
- How has Rockbrook changed since I was a camper? We think Rockbrook has not changed much at all! We do have a larger variety of activities, but the heart and spirit of Rockbrook remains the same. It is what keeps our campers coming back generation after generation. We are proud to currently have 4th generation Rockbrook girls in attendance.
- Can I come for a visit? Sure, just give us a call and we would love to show you around.
- How much does it cost to come to camp? Visit our dates and rates page for all the details.