Hello Staff! Camp is just a hop, skip, and a jump away! We’re taking a break this week from introducing our staff to send you a few tips about how to prepare for camp. Enjoy!
1. Exercise and stretch your face muscles daily. You will smile and laugh so much this summer that if you neglect to train for this giggle fest, a build up of lactic acid may occur causing muscle soreness around your lips.
2. Vibrate your vocal cords and breath deeply into your diaphragm every other day. With all the camp songs and tunes, your lungs and larynx are sure to be showcased this summer, so practice makes perfect!
3. Between french braiding, games of tether ball, high fives, thumbs up, and writing snail-mail you’re going to want to get those hands in tip-top shape. Start working them out now.
4. And point and flex and point and flex and point…Foot strength is critical here! Your feet will spend the summer jumping, dancing, running, kicking, sloshing through the mud, hopping, skipping and trekking along a mountain side. Let your tootsies know they are in for a treat!
5. Last, but certainly not least, RELAX! You (and your face, voice, hands, and feet) and are about to have the time of your (and their) life!