HelloooOoOoOoOo all you wonderful people!!! My name is Sarah Seropian. I have been a camper at Rockbrook for 7 years and will be a counselor this summer for the first time! I have been waiting for this moment since I was a Middler and can’t wait to live and love camp life in this new way!! I am absolutely thrilled to be returning to my second home this summer before I embark on my new journey at the University of Florida this fall!! There is nothing more exciting to me than the idea of being back in my favorite mountains with my favorite girls and that’s about to be my reality!! Rockbrook girls are the ultimate friends, with incomparable kindness, beauty, love, humor, spirit, and strength, they keep a smile on my face all day every day!!!! Camp life has both taught me lessons and gave me a great love for making new friends and pushing my comfort zones. Can’t wait to see all the fun and memories this summer will bring!
(The more I pack, the more excited I get!)
SEE YOU SOON
- Years As Camper:
- Positions Held:
- CA, Hi-Up
- University of Florida
- Home Town:
- Boca Raton
- A Surprising Thing About Me:
- I love to cook!
- Favorite Quote:
- If not now, then when?
- When I have an hour of free time, I like to:
- go outside, talk with friends, and listen to music
- Sing, Dance, or Both:
- I can't do either, but I LOVE both!!
- Last Book I Read:
- Hamlet (shoutout to AP English Literature)
- Personal Interests:
- cooking, art, music, poetry, traveling
- Item that I must bring to camp with me:
- Birkenstocks, cameras, headphones, books, headlamp, silly socks, costumes, rainbow pens/markers !!!!
- Favorite Camp Food:
- Cheesy bread & tomato soup !!