Hello, hello, hello! My name is Mia and this is my first year at Rockbrook! I am SO incredibly excited to be a part of camp this summer- empowering and supporting other girls and women is one of the most meaningful and fulfilling things I can do with my life, and I am ecstatic to be on this journey with all of you!
Come fall, I’ll be putting my new skills and experiences from camp to good use as the intern for a local middle school guidance office. As I head into my senior year at UNC Asheville, I can’t think of anywhere I would rather spend my summer than growing and learning alongside all of you.
Also, I am 100% a mom friend, so if you find yourself without sunscreen, you know who to call!
- Years On Staff:
- First year!
- Positions Held:
- UNC Asheville
- Home Town:
- Asheville, NC
- A Surprising Thing About Me:
- I love sharks!! I've even swam with some before!
- When I have an hour of free time, I like to:
- Go for a hike or read!
- Sing, Dance, or Both:
- Last Book I Read:
- The Secret History by Donna Tartt
- Personal Interests:
- Reading, Hiking, Swimming, Singing, Shakespeare, Theatre
- Item that I must bring to camp with me:
- Sunscreen, water bottle, scrunchies!
- Favorite Camp Food: