Hi! I’m Mary, I’m twenty, and this is my third summer at Rockbrook! I’m so excited to be back! I’m from Columbus, GA, and I go to Furman University in Greenville, SC, where I’m finishing up my degree in computer science.
When I’m not programming, I spend my time swimming, sculpting, and when I’m home, archery – that’s for me! This summer at Rockbrook, find me reading on the porch, walking to the garden, lifeguarding by the lake, or teaching my favorite activity!
I’m so excited to meet you this summer!
- Years On Staff:
- Positions Held:
- Counselor, Archery Instructor, Lifeguard
- Furman University
- Computer Science
- Home Town:
- Columbus, GA
- A Surprising Thing About Me:
- I can use sign language
- When I have an hour of free time, I like to:
- Take a walk and listen to music
- Sing, Dance, or Both:
- Last Book I Read:
- The Wind-Up Bird Chronicle by Haruki Murakami
- Personal Interests:
- Swimming, Pottery, Music, Hiking, Photography
- Item that I must bring to camp with me:
- My Instax camera and a LOT of film
- Favorite Camp Food:
- Cheesy bread!