I’m an Australian 18 year old who aspires to be a youth worker.
I love anything to do with performing arts, music, dance and theatre. It’s always been a dream of mine to involve my favorite hobbies and dreams into my dream job.
I am a very bubbly person. I love having a good laugh and have a positive and confident attitude towards new and old activities/games. I have experience with children before coming to the camp. I used to babysit some of the local kids around my area. I look forward to coming to America and working at Rockbrook for some great experience and summer full of fun!
- Positions Held:
- Camp Councillor
- Chisholm Tafe
- Youth Work
- Home Town:
- Mornington Peninsula
- When I have an hour of free time, I like to:
- read a book or explore
- Sing, Dance, or Both:
- Last Book I Read:
- puberty blues
- Personal Interests:
- performing arts, exploring, photography and reading
- Item that I must bring to camp with me:
- watch, alarm clock, white shorts, bright smiles and bubbly personality
- Favorite Camp Food:
- not sure yet, guess I'll find out!