Hey friends! My name is Sam and I am counting down the days until I am back at Rockbrook! I’m a Senior at the Florida State University and a lover of music, Nutella, Harry Potter and all things outdoors. This will be my first time coming to camp as a counselor and I couldn’t be more excited. Some of my favorite memories were made at camp, and I feel so lucky for the opportunity to help give my campers the same incredible experiences I had. Can’t wait to see ya so soon! 🙂
- Years On Staff:
- This will be my 1st!
- Years As Camper:
- Florida State University
- Home Town:
- Key Largo, FL
- A Surprising Thing About Me:
- I am the President of my sorority at FSU, Zeta Tau Alpha!
- When I have an hour of free time, I like to:
- Spend time with friends!
- Sing, Dance, or Both:
- Both, at the same time
- Last Book I Read:
- The Perks of Being a Wallflower
- Personal Interests:
- Going to the beach, reading, hiking, and Harry Potter
- Item that I must bring to camp with me:
- My journal, fuzzy socks and chacos
- Favorite Camp Food:
- MUFFINS :)